Pendulums have been around since Galileo. He found them useful for timekeeping. Others have used pendulums or divining rods (or ‘witching rods’) to locate ground water, buried metals, gemstones or gravesites by following the Earth’s vibrations.
We use pendulums to seek ‘truths’ or ‘answers’ to specific questions. There are a few things to consider when using a pendulum (much more training is required, but this should get you started):
- Anchor the elbow of the arm holding the pendulum to ensure you don’t inadvertently swing the pendulum
- With the same arm, hold the pendulum by the top of its chain, allowing the crystal to hang below
- Hold your other hand on the table or surface with palm up
- In this position, ask your pendulum (silently or aloud) to show you a ‘NO’. Make note of the direction (for instance, counterclockwise). Then ask it to show you a ‘YES.’ Then ask to show you ‘I DON’T KNOW.’ Remember the direction or movement it’s telling you.
- Now, ask it a question. Give it a moment to move, it may take a beat for the energy or vibration to propel your metaphysical tool
- One very important note, it is crucial, in order to receive ‘truth,’ to maintain what we call ‘neutrality’ to the results. Which means, before you ask your question, be at peace with the answer, whatever it may be. If you try to force an answer you desire, that is what you will get, not in a good way. This is not manifestation; this is seeking guidance.
We will be building our inventory over time in this section. We’re awfully picky about our pendulums.
CLEAR QUARTZ CRYSTAL PENDULUM
We love these clear quartz pendulums. All of us at Vibes are guardians of at least one clear quartz pendulum. Because clear quartz is the stone of magnification and amplification, it’s